lundi 8 septembre 2008

Pony boy

I am king of pony, all about the universe. My name is pony boy, i come from a land far far away called farm. I have two young fellows who take care of me and are my entertainment for life and beyond.


6 commentaires:

Mike Burton a dit…

LMAO I'll definetly be back to read more hilarious blogs on your love for ponys

moto guy a dit…

HAHA pony boy, clever blog! So are you gonna come up with some pics of your home plannet? I can`t wait to see some of your new posts. Pce

mattman a dit…

HAHAHAHA YESSS that was to funny ponny boy, keep it up!!!

mattman a dit…

Come on mann, post some more p on here dudeeeee

Skulz a dit…

wow bro i love it didnt think you hade suck a strong and unbreakable love for ponys....sicko!!! cant wait to see what else your twisted mind can think of next

Phil a dit…

This is too funny, posts more frequently so everyone can read about your horse fedish a little more!